Maths & Physics Internship Programme June 2016

//Maths & Physics Internship Programme June 2016

Maths & Physics Internship Programme June 2016

In June we were one of only 23 school groups in the country to pilot an exciting new project to help attract undergraduates to teach Maths or Physics and it was a huge success.
10 out of 11 interns completed our feedback survey. 100% said they enjoyed the programme and they were made to feel welcome at all their placements. 100% felt positive about secondary school teaching at the end of their secondary
placement. 80% of interns are interested in applying to teacher training with the other 20% still undecided.

The primary and post -16 experiences added variety to the programme and interns said they have enjoyed experiencing the whole range of key stages.  Furthermore, the feedback from the DFE about the running of our
programme was incredibly positive.
Thank you to all our partners who helped us to deliver this programme effectively. We couldn’t have done it without you!

By |July 21st, 2016|news|Comments Off on Maths & Physics Internship Programme June 2016

About the Author: